Privacy and cookie statement for the International Theosophical Centre (ITC), www.itcnaarden.org
The International Theosophical Centre (ITC) carefully handles privacy and privacy sensitive data of our (online) visitors. We only ask for specific information to be able to help you as well as possible. We consider this as confidential and according to the Dutch General Legislation Protecting Data (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming AVG).
What personal data does ITC collect?
- Centre News. Through Mailchimp you may register for our quarterly digital newsletter Centre News. The information remains with Mailchimp. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- Friends of the Centre. Personal data (postal and email addresses) are collected of those who like to support the Centre as a Friend, amongst others through annual contributions. This allows the Centre to contact Friends for special occasions.
- Organisation of renting groups. Internally information is collected of organisations working on the Centre, and those officially representing these organisations. The information remains with our booking office only.
Personal data are not shared with any external parties.
Use of social media
When you use our social media, raising questions or making remarks, these are gathered in an online program to be able to respond as good and fast as possible. The data will only be used internally through a special account by the person in charge. Read the privacy statements of Facebook and Twitter to see what they do with your data.
What does ITC with cookies and click behaviour?
ITC uses Google Analytics to analyse the way visitors use our website. Data will then be anonymised. Personal data are not available. Analytics helps us to make our site more user friendly.
We use different kinds of cookies:
- Functional cookies, the so called PHPSESSID, are essential for the use of our site. We also use so called apbct_, ct_& mp_1_ anti-spam cookies which take care that pop-up videos and registration of Centre News emerges only once.
- Analytical cookies. We use so called NID analytical cookies only to improve our site, to register how many people are visiting our site, which pages are most visited and how long. These data are completely anonymous.
- Social media cookies. When logged in on Facebook or Twitter, social media cookies are placed on your equipment, only when you accept so explicitly. These cookies take care that all social media functions on our website work well. Read the privacy statements of Facebook and Twitter to see what they do with your data.
Block or delete Cookies
Cookies remain on your equipement until you delete them yourself or the time expired. You can delete your cookies through your browser. Take care, this may imply that our site does not work properly. In case you do not at all want our website cookies, you may block these automatically through your browser: • Chrome • Safari • Internet Explorer • Firefox
With whom does ITC share your personal data?
We do not share your data with third parties, other than the well protected Mailchimp for Centre News.
Any questions or complaints?
ITC takes protection of your data very seriously. In case you have any questions or have the idea that your data are not sufficiently protected, you can contact us through our secretary: email@example.com .